The best way of finding out if a car is right for you is to hear from people who actually own and use it regularly. This week’s ‘Real-Person Driving Profile’ comes from Karen C. in Massachusetts, who happens to blog at 3 Garnets & 2 Sapphires. Find out what she drives, why, and what she hopes her next car will be!
Current Car Info
- 2007 Honda Odyssey
- Power doors with remote are extremely convenient when you have children.
- The minivan can seat up to 8 people even with a few booster/car seats.
- Feels very solid to drive.
- There is little control over the defroster/defogger. It is either on full blast or off.
- I am about 5’4″ and need to adjust the seat to be move up quite far to reach the pedals comfortably. It difficult to slide in and out of the seat in this position, especially when bundled up for the winter weather.
- The power windows can be locked so that only the driver can open and close them. This includes the front passenger side window. It would be preferable that only the center and back rows of windows be locked, since an adult is usually sitting in the front passenger seat.
- Yes, I would recommend the Honda Odyssey to a family of 5 or more. It is roomy, reliable, and functional.
Future Car Checklist
Which factor do you think of FIRST when buying a vehicle?
Which features would you be willing to pay extra for?
- A back-up camera
- DVD or Blu-ray player
Is it important to you if a car is pet-friendly?
If you could have any car in the world, what would it be?
- GMC Terrain Denali
Thank you so much for all the great answers!
If you’re a woman or a father, please share your Driving Profile with ride with us. Just fill out this 10-minute survey and email a (family-friendly) photo of yourself with your car to: email@example.com.